1. Go to Family ID
- Create an account
- Verify your account through the email you used
- Click on "Find a Program"
- Enter "Foothills Middle School" for organization
- Click the registration season you want.
- Click "Register Now"
Athlete and Parent must complete all required forms before they are cleared to participate in any sport. You will only need to create an account once. After that you can use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time for other sports registrations.
Please use the following steps when you are returning to register for a new sport:
- Select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
- Choose the sport
- Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements
- Save and Submit
2. Turn in a General Information Form (physical) to the FMS Office with doctor's signature and dated with an expiration date that clears you THROUGH your sport season.
** (General Information Form)
** If you have your physical faxed, please call and confirm that you/your athlete is cleared.
3. Turn in ASB fee of $15 to the FMS Office or pay online.
4. Once you have completed ALL 3 steps, please call or stop by the school office to verify your sports clearance.
All students must complete the following obligations before being allowed to participate in an athletic practice, event or contest each school year. All forms need to be completed by 10:00 am the first day of tryouts.
1. Complete the following items:
- Have a record of a physical examination signed by a physician which is good for 13 months.
- Complete Online clearance process (see above info).
- Purchase an ASB card/sticker for $15.
2. Be a bona fide resident of the Wenatchee School District.
3. Be under 15 years of age prior to June 1 of the current school year.
4. Be cleared during the first (10) ten school days of the season. An appeal for an exception may he made with a building administrator.
All forms are available in the office or on the FMS website under “clearance forms”.
To Be Eligible
To be eligible to participate in after school athletics is different then being cleared. The student must also:
1. Be in good standing with no serious or major disciplinary action pending. To be in “Good Standing” means that during the current or past semester the student shall not:
- Have been involved in the use or possession of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or controlled substances.
- Have engaged in activities at or away from school that are detrimental to the student’s citizenship or the good reputation of the school.
2. Be making reasonable academic progress.
- In-district Programs; To be eligible, a student must be passing in five classes.
- League Programs; To be eligible on a travel team in the middle school league, the student must be passing all classes. Grade checks will be done frequently. There can be no U’s, or F’s in current classes or on the last report card.
3. Be in school attendance for 4 periods or more on the day of the activity unless excused by the office.