iOS (iPad and iPod) Resources
All iOS devices within our system are managed by the Filewave cloud management systems. To ensure your district purchased device is managed appropriately check to see if you have an "App Portal " application. Filewave allows Instructional Technology to install applications and assist with inventory of devices.
Resources for your Wenatchee School District owned iOS device
- iOS Tutorials and help sites
This site contains starter tutorials, bootcamps for students/parents, and other tutorial links.
- Available Filewave App Portal applications
This is a list of the apps currently available in Filewave App Portal. If you see an app that is not in your portal, you can request the app by using the App Request Form.
- Don't see the App Portal? ... Then you need your device enrolled in our Filewave system
If it is a district purchased device enrollment is required for support and will be done at the time of purchase, but if yours was missed ----> Submit a support request and choose your building for the Help Topic and ask for your device to be enrolled in Filewave.
- Would you like to purchase or request a free application for your district device?
- Would you like to purchase an iPad with district funds?
This form is for purchasing any supported instructional hardware and software. Use this form for iPads, iPods, Apple TV, iMac, Macbook, iPad cases for teachers and students, iPad carts, etc.
- Interested in our 1:1 iPad initiative?