The purpose of the project is to raise awareness of bullying and help stomp it out. Students will create, write, script, direct, act, produce, and film a public service announcement for the world to see. The culmination is a lot of press and a premiere at the Numerica Performing Arts Center of their PSA. *The Numerica Performing Arts Center has donated the time and the space for the event going on four years! A big thank you to them.
To find out more you can check out their non-profit web site for the project.
We will be bringing back the program in 2016-2017. If you would like to participate with this outstanding program, in September 2016, please use the following form to indicate your interest and school district and foundation personnel will choose the best fit classes. All 4th-12th grade classrooms are eligible to participate.
We brought this program to the district and have had the following classrooms participate, linked are their classroom public service announcements they created.
- Lincoln Elementary - Mrs. Guerrero - https://youtu.be/AdiDKzL6C2E
BTS - https://youtu.be/-w2V-17SX-U
- Newbery Elementary - Mr. Schott - https://youtu.be/LuUL1FyusjI
BTS - https://youtu.be/61-ee1BpuZk
- Valley Academy - Ms. Pease - https://youtu.be/fsZEJyDyOd4
BTS - https://youtu.be/-EynheMDiVo
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary - Mrs. Nicpan-Brown - http://youtu.be/maCOKgGH-XY
BTS - http://youtu.be/wV8pxre8NEw
- Orchard Middle - Mrs. Wulf - http://youtu.be/JnWynYqnQ6E
BTS - http://youtu.be/5XERqLKROoI
- Pioneer Middle - Mrs. Dieringer - http://youtu.be/29YpwR4IRBw
BTS - http://youtu.be/NwqKw1axVbc
- Lincoln Elementary - Mr. Parr - "Ways to Stop the Teasing"
- Foothills Middle School - Mrs. Sutton - "Whose Words Matter?"
- Wenatchee High School - Mrs. Prater - "I'll Tell Every1"