Welcome to the Parent section of our website!
Here you will find all sorts of information for parents at our school.
- Grades - Click here to check your grades online.
- ASB- Information about ASB Student Leadership at Pioneer
- Staff Directory - Links to all our teachers emails and websites
- Sport/ Athletics - Click here to see sports seasons, clearance information, and schedules.
- PTO - Parent Teacher Organization is a way to get connected to Pioneer as a parent
- Pay for lunch online - You can put money in the student's lunch account here
- 2017-18 Bell Schedule(PDF)- This is the current bell schedules for the year. We have a Monday schedule, a Tuesday-Friday schedule, and an assembly bell schedule.
- Library- Click here to visit our library page.
- 2018 Spring Break East Coast trip - Click here for info on East Coast trip
- Espanol?- Habla Espanol- Clic aquî-
- Calendar - Check out the calendar of events for Pioneer
- After School Program - ASAP is our after school program- Email Mrs. Dansforth here check out how to get involved in our after school program
- News - Check out the latest news at Pioneer.
- What is Google Drive?- This page explains what Google Drive is and how your student can use it at home or at school for classwork.
- Xello Career Exploration & HSBP
- WSD Required School Information Packet- Here is lots of good information about Wenatchee Schools
- WSD Forms and Application Packet
- ASB Funds report-
Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are public monies raised on behalf of students, and are used for optional, extra curricular events of a cultural, athletic, recreational or social nature. These funds are not available for curricular, or graded student activities.
Each financial report reflects a single fiscal year and contains the detailed ASB account balances by school. Beginning balances are as of September 1 of each year, and ending balances are as of August 31. The reports are unaudited, and for the current fiscal year, may not reflect final ending balances for the year.