Partner Volunteer Account
Tapping the Power of our Whole Community.
By expanding the role of school-based educator to our citizens and parents we can weave education into the fabric of our community. Enriching and personalizing learning through community- student connections will prepare our youth for the 21st Century and create well-rounded, community minded individuals. By becoming a Wenatchee Learns partner you're investing in the economic future of our region by inspiring, engaging and igniting the "dream factor" in the next generation
Why Become Partner (Volunteer)?
- Give back to your community by taking part in helping our youth reach their full potential
- Bridge the skills gap of students coming out of high school by communicating what the real world needs
- Provide valuable support and assistance in the classroom and at school events
- Support student learning and success through encouragement
Choice and Flexibility
We know your time is valuable and choice is important. Partners can personalize their volunteer experience by choosing how they want to volunteer by selecting from a list of available opportunities.
- Partner Activities Guide - Review categories of involvement for partners
- Create a Partner (Volunteer) Account Now
- Returning User Login
All partners (volunteers) are subject to a Washington State Patrol Background check per RCW 43.43.830 and Wenatchee Schools District policy 5630*.
This background check authorization is good for 1 school year.