Partner Volunteer Account
Share your time and talent.
Our volunteers are truly our partners in education and help make learning personal for our kids and community. The Wenatchee School District has new online volunteer application process for volunteer partners. By creating a partner account you can manage your volunteer preferences and contact information.
What You Should Know
- You only need to create an account once. We no longer require annual volunteer forms per building.
- Each individual partner needs to create their own account.
- Parents/families that share an email account will need to provide separate email address during registration.
- A Washington State Patrol background check will be run upon completion of the partner application. Annual check will be run on all returning partners before the start of each school year*.
- All partners must show their ID the first time they volunteer in a school building.
- You will be notified via email when your application has been approved. If you do not receive an email please check your SPAM for a message from wlconnect
- Applications take 1-2 working days to process.
- Partner clearance is good for one year and is good for all schools.
Choice and Flexibility
We know your time is valuable and choice is important. Partners can personalize their volunteer experience by choosing how they want to volunteer by selecting from a list of available opportunities.
Need help with the partner application? Contact Mike Wilson, Services Specialist at (509) 663.8161 x 33325 or via email.
* All partners (volunteers) are subject to a Washington State Patrol Background check per RCW 43.43.830 and Wenatchee Schools District policy 5630. Background check authorization is good for 1 school year. Additional information may be required for out of state and overnight field trips