Classroom Innovation Grant
Each applicant must be:
- Actively employed as a teacher by the Wenatchee School District (WSD).
- Endorsed by their supervisor for the project.
Qualified applicants should read and comprehend all instructions. Applications and reports must be submitted online via the web site by deadlines indicated. Upon Submission of application, the applicant will be bound by its contents. In the event the district technology committee accepts the application, the applicant will fully comply with the conditions detailed below:
- Project creatively engages students and directly relates to personalizing learning.
- General Information, Eligibility & Conditions, Important Dates & FAQ’s are fully understood and accepted.
- Only one application is permitted per person/team for each grant cycle. Repeat winners will be last to be awarded if budget allows.
- Budget items are integral in supporting the project. Each grantee will receive up to $1000.00 individually and up to $3000.00 for a collaborative grant to support their project. All applications with amounts beyond award will not be considered.
- The applicant is willing and prepared to initiate and complete all work outlined in their Wenatchee Innovation Grant description within the applicable time frame.
- The applicant is willing and prepared to provide the district technology committee an online completion report documenting project status and successes along with the final report. This report will be some simple data collection via an online form, currently plan for asking (How many students effected, Qualitative data on results, if applicable quantitative data on results)
- The applicant is willing and prepared to appear at at least one district technology committee event to present their project.
- Higher consideration will be given if the applicant will present at our Annual Technology Showcase at the end of the school year.
- If the applicant does not comply with the conditions of this program, the applicant will be required to return any funded equipment to the district for re-allocation.
- The applicant understands that any non-compliance with terms and conditions of this grant will render the applicant ineligible for future grant applications.
- The applicant has full support their supervisor for this project application and its implementation.
- The applicant understands that is the grant is individual they may take the items with them to a new similar role. If the award is to a team the award stays in the building for that team.