- Logging in and resetting your password
- Finding your way around VIDEO
- Student profiles
- Student groups
- Sharing and using filters with Gradebooks
- Gradebook reports
- Getting Your Gradebook Ready for the Next Term - Teachers don’t need to create all new gradebooks for the next term. View the lesson above to learn more.
- Linking Assessments to Gradebooks
Teachers don’t need to create assignments in their Gradebooks for tests they are already giving in Illuminate. Help teachers make the most out of Illuminate by showing them how to link an assessment to their Gradebook.
- Gradebook PD Resources
Illuminate U! offers PD resources that you can utilize to revisit Gradebooks.
- Accessing, printing, scanning, entering data for any assessment GENERIC DIRECTIONS
- Administering paper/pencil assessment with GradeCam grading VIDEO
- Correcting constructed response items for online assessments PDF VIDEO
- Accessing and administering Smarter Balanced Practice Testing Assessments (summative, performance task, and interim) VIDEO
- Online testing administration VIDEO
- Grading Constructed Response items LINK
- Entering K-5 Report Card Grades PDF
- Printing K-5 Report Cards PDF VIDEO
- Printing 6-8 Standards Based Report for Foothills and Pioneer "Report Card" LINK (choose mark only when running)
Student and Parent Home Connection
(Should also be posted on your building website or a shortcut at https://wenatchee.illuminatehc.com)
- Student Portal Directions (Use the Red Google+ button to login) Handout
- Parent Portal Directions - The permission letter with your access code must be picked up at the school office. This code will enable you to have a unique login for your student(s). SAMPLE PDF
- Implementing and Supporting Illuminate - 2014 Users Conference
- Illuminate DnA - Data and Assessment System Features
- Upcoming Webinars
- 10 Reasons "Why Illuminate"
- Teacher Perspective and Testimonials