Permission and Use Forms
Listed here are the required forms that are needed from your student to participate in the 1:1 pilot program. If you find this pilot program to be to burdensome for your family you may request a meeting with the Principal and the Director of Instructional Technology to arrange for different placement. We highly encourage you allow and embrace your student's participation in this exciting opportunity.
Here are the required forms to participate in the pilot program:
The Wenatchee School District will be providing students and families the option of obtaining device insurance. When a device is covered our full coverage insurance policy (coverage: accidental damage, cracked screens, drops, liquid damage, theft, fire, flood, natural disasters and power surge due to lightning), you have the full coverage limit for each claim (2 claims per year max).
To register and pay for insurance for your student's device, you may print out the required form and turn it in to your building's office with cash or check for the indicated fee, or you have the option to pay online by following the link below to WSD's e-Funds for Schools.
- Online payment for iPad Insurance, e-Funds for Schools, which offers options for parents/guardians to make easy and fast payments electronically.
- Printable form to take into your school's office to pay
Replacement Costs for Non-Insured Items
- iPad screen $ 170.00
- iPad cable $ 20.00
- iPad charger brick $ 20.00
- iPad keyboard $ 40.00
- iPad case $ 40.00
- iPad $ 425.00
We will be providing parents and families as much help as possible as they work with their student's and their iPad at home. We understand that some parents and students have much more experience with this than others, but being involved and knowing what your students are doing with the device at school is critical to your student's success.
- iPad Parent Bootcamp
- iPad User Guide
- Student iPad Manual
- Parent guide to home use of iPad
- Parent Guide to Internet Safety
- Internet Safety Videos
- Apps you can use at home sorted by internet or not.
- Instructional Technology YouTube Channel
- Apps and Sites to Jumpstart Core Skills
- End of the Year Checklist