The purpose of the project is to raise awareness of bullying and help stomp it out. Students will create, write, script, direct, act, produce, and film a public service announcement for the world to see. The culmination event is held at the Numerica Performing Arts Center with a lot of press. *The Numerica Performing Arts Center has donated the time and the space for the event going on six years! A big thank you to Matt Cadman and his team at the PAC.
To find out more you can check out the non-profit web site "The Don't Wait Project"
Our plan is to bring back the program again next year. If you would like to participate with this outstanding program, during October, please use the participation application form to indicate your interest. School district and foundation personnel will choose the best fit classes for the program. All 4th-12th grade classrooms are eligible to participate. Consideration will be given to new participants first.
Behind the Scenes (BTS) currently being transitioned to vimeo, will be working again April 2018)
- Lincoln Elementary - Mrs. Guerrero - BTS - https://youtu.be/-w2V-17SX-U
- Newbery Elementary - Mr. Schott - BTS - https://youtu.be/61-ee1BpuZk
- Valley Academy - Ms. Pease - BTS - https://youtu.be/-EynheMDiVo
- Pioneer Middle School - Mrs. Knipfer - BTS - https://youtu.be/53dTUKWFseM
- Westside High School - Mr. Johnson - BTS - https://youtu.be/QwI0xSy8bys
- Wenatchee High School - Mrs. Cloakey and Ms. Ritter - BTS - https://youtu.be/TEmsEiFTHo4
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary - Mrs. Nicpan-Brown - BTS - http://youtu.be/wV8pxre8NEw
- Orchard Middle - Mrs. Wulf - BTS - http://youtu.be/5XERqLKROoI
- Pioneer Middle - Mrs. Dieringer - BTS - http://youtu.be/NwqKw1axVbc