Workshops on Demand
Tired of having computers and software that you don't have time to learn how to use? Have we got a deal for you! Get your own training, your own way, on your own timeline.
How do you get in on this?
- Click here to see already scheduled WODs. Once on catalog search for WOD
- If there is no course currently in the system then gather up 2 or more with a similar technology training need.
- Decide as a group what you want your workshop to be about.
- Decide when you would like your workshop (after school, evenings, Saturday, etc).
- Decide how long you would like the workshop to be (1 - 2 hours).
- Once you have all this information gathered, submit the form at the bottom of this page.
- After approved the course will show in the online registration system and be available to any staff from the district to participate up to the max enrollees.
*If budget capacity allows, you will be paid for your time.
Facilitators for these workshops will be building level or district technology experts. The facilitator will be compensated for the 1-3 hours of workshop time and for a reasonable amount of prep.
Click here to request a WOD if the form is not visible below.