Miscellaneous Deductions

Credit Unions
You can have a portion of your paycheck deposited into one or both of the following Credit unions.  To make a new deduction or make a change to your current deduction contact the Credit Union to get their direct deposit form, fill it out, and turn it in to Payroll.  Changes need to be turned in to Payroll by the 10th of each month in order for the changes to be in your check at the end of that month.

Numerica Credit Union (662-6117)
Inspirus Credit Union (1-800-552-7447)

Fitness Clubs
To add a gym membership or make changes to your current gym membership contact the gym of your choice.  The gym will send us your information to make the deductions or changes.

Gold's Gym (663-4965)
The WRAC - The Wenatchee Racquet and Athletic Club (662-3544)
Wenatchee Valley YMCA (662-2109)