Steps to Register a New Student
1. STEP ONE:
Click here to request a New Student Skyward account. A new student skyward account is required to enroll your student into the Wenatchee School District. Once your account is created you will receive an email with login information and instructions on how to proceed with your enrollment.
2. STEP TWO:
Check your email, complete the Skyward registration and upload an original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate, and a verification of address document.
- Acceptable forms of verifying your address: Water/Utility bill, Electricity bill, Rent payment receipt which shows the address for the rented or leased residence or Rental or lease agreement, where the residence is currently being occupied by parent or guardian. Buildings may have additional documents and forms for you to complete.
3. STEP THREE:
4. STEP FOUR:
Return the completed Certificate of Immunization Status Form, signed by a health care provider to the student's school.
- Letter to parents regarding the Certificate of Immunization Status Form - English | Spanish
- Certificate of Immunization Status Form - English | Spanish
The Certificate of Immunization Status Form and any other required documents can be delivered to the school in the following ways:
- Email to the school office manager (WHS documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deliver to the school (by appointment).
- Drop off at the District Office dropbox which is located outside of the entry way door on the south side of the building. If using the dropbox, please enclose the documents in an envelope with the school name on the envelope. The District Office is located at: 235 Sunset Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Please check the "Parent" page on the student's school website for school supply lists and other information.