Online Student Registration
Online Registration for Preschool - 12th Grade Students
If you are unable to fill out the application form online please pick up a hard copy at the District Office.
In addition to filling out the online registration form you will also be required to provide the following documents:
- Original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Current immunization records
English Letter to parents regarding the Certificate of Immunization Status Form
English Certificate of Immunization Status Form
Spanish Letter to parents regarding the Certificate of Immunization Status Form
Spanish Certificate of Immunization Status Form
- Verification of Address
English Verification of Address Form
Spanish Verification of Address Form
Rent payment receipt, which shows the address for the rented or leased residence or
Rental or lease agreement, where the residence is currently being occupied by parent or guardian
Buildings may have additional documents and forms for you to complete.
Please check the school website's "Parent" page for school supply lists and other information.
These documents can be delivered to the school in the following ways:
1. Emailed to the school office manager
2. Delivered to the school (by appointment)
3. Dropped off at the District Office dropbox which is located outside of the entry way door on the south side of the building. If using the dropbox, please enclose the documents in an envelope with the school name on the envelope. The District Office is located at: 235 Sunset Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801