Steps to Register a Returning Student
This is for a student who has previously attended WSD, but is not currently enrolled
1. STEP ONE:
Please complete the online 2021-22 School Year Student Registration form below.
2. STEP TWO:
Provide a verification of address document to the school.
- Acceptable forms of verifying your address:
- water/utility bill
- electricity bill
- rent payment receipt which shows the address for the rented or leased residence
- rental or lease agreement, where the residence is currently being occupied by parent or guardian.
The verification of address document can be delivered to the school in the following ways:
- Email to the school office manager (WHS documents should be emailed to email@example.com).
- Deliver to the school (by appointment).
- Drop off at the District Office dropbox which is located outside of the entry way door on the south side of the building. If using the dropbox, please enclose the documents in an envelope with the school name on the envelope. The District Office is located at: 235 Sunset Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Please check the "Parent" page on the student's school website for school supply lists and other information.