Serve on the Stakeholder Interview Committee
Apply to serve on a committee made up of up to 20 students, staff, parents and community leaders that will meet with each of the superintendent finalists. This committee will provide valuable feedback to the WSD Board as they make their final decision on which candidate to hire. *School staff representatives will be chosen by their bargaining groups.
- Time Commitment: Applicants must be able to attend all final interviews in order to be considered. All interviews will be held at the Wenatchee School District central office (235, Sunset Ave.) A light breakfast will be provided.
Tuesday, February 19, 7:30-10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, February 20, 8:00 -10:00 a.m.
Thursday, February 21, 8:00 -10:00 a.m.
Friday, February 22, 8:00 -10:00 a.m.
- Application Process and Deadline
- Applications must be received by January 22 at noon.
- Applicant names will be drawn at the Wenatchee School Board's January 22 board meeting at 6 p.m..
- Applicants will be notified of their selection January 23.