About the School
“We will ensure high levels of academic, personal and social growth for ALL at Foothills Middle School.”
- is a community where learning is valued and where teachers know their students well and have high expectations for students, provides all students a rigorous academic and activities program supported by technology, encourages success and meets the needs of all students by using varied teaching methods, recognizes and respects the importance of partnerships with parents.
- encourages students to be involved, have high academic performance, and show improvement.
Families of students new to the Foothills attendance area should call the Foothills office (664-8961) to verify your address is within our boundaries.
Registration packets may be picked up at the Foothills office or you may download all forms here. (click link)
The following documents are required to complete your registration:
- proof of address (PUD bill or copy of current rental/lease agreement)
- current immunization records
- copy of the student's last report card or withdrawal form
- copy of student's birth certificate
Most students will also need to complete placement tests in math and reading.
Testing takes approximately 60 minutes. We will schedule your child for the testing upon registration.
Hours of Operation
Monday (late start): 9:30-2:45
1410 Maple St.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 664-8961
Fax: (509) 663-6610