Wenatchee School District is sponsoring free breakfast and lunch for any child ages 18 and under during the summer. WSD’s summer meal program starts June 27th and runs through July 28th. Breakfast will be served from 7:15-7:45 AM and lunch from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM at Lincoln Elementary, 1224 Methow St, Wenatchee, and Lewis & Clark Elementary, 1130 Princeton Ave, Wenatchee
In addition to that District summer meal program, Small Miracles, a local non-profit, will provide no-cost meals from 11 AM - 12:00 PM, Monday - Thursday, June 27th through August 4th at the following locations in the greater Wenatchee area.
- Washington Park, 110 S. Miller St
- Lincoln Park, 1410 Mission St
- Methow Park, 420 Methow St
- Pennsylvania Park, 210 Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Park, 1620 Russell St
- Schooler Park, 5 Garden Ave.
- Eastmont Baptist Church , 400 S. Kentucky Ave
- East Wenatchee City Hall, 271 9th St. NE
- Simpson Park, Pioneer Ave
For more information on Summer Meal Programs call or visit:
Summer Meals Locator text "Food" or "Comida" to 877-877
USDA Summer Meals Hotline at 1-866-348-6479. Families will receive assistance to find the location, meal times, and contact information for summer meals based on their full address, city, and/or zip code.
USDA Summer meals finder at www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks. This website is easy for families to use as they can access summer meals locations by entering their zip code