Office Depot Print Ordering Procedures
Both high volume and small volume print jobs can be submitted through Office Depot. The smaller jobs can be ordered directly through the local store in Wenatchee. Larger print jobs must be ordered through the Office Depot Remote Print Facility. Please see the information below to determine which needs you have, and the steps to take.
Office Depot Remote Print Facility
The Office Depot Remote Print Facility can be used when there is a high volume of printing needs.
When to use?
When the volume of printing is 1,000+ copies or 500+ letter size (8.5 x 11) NCR forms, or any amount of legal size (8.5 x 14 inch) NCR prints.
How to order?
1. Click on the link below, and fill out the Volume Printing Order Form.
**YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR WSD GOOGLE EMAIL ACCOUNT TO OPEN FORM BELOW.
2. E-mail the file, or if it is a very large file, upload it to Google drive and share with firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. A quote will be given to you, and a PO# must be created for the order.
- Turnaround time is approximately 8 days.
- Supported file types: Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Any file format that is exportable to PDF will be accepted.
Wenatchee Office Depot Store
Light Printing/NCR jobs can be ordered through the local Wenatchee Office Depot store with a procurement card.
When to use?
When the volume of printing is under 1,000 copies, or under 500 letter size NCR forms.
(The local Office Depot store does not print legal size NCR forms. Use process TEC-P501 for any amount of legal size NCR prints).
How to order?
**YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR WSD GOOGLE EMAIL ACCOUNT TO OPEN FORM ABOVE.
Print out this form and include it with your order. If you are submitting the order electronically, print to PDF and save file, attach to email.
2. You will need to submit the file to Office Depot by either e-mail, media (cd rom, flash memory drive, SD card), or hard paper copy (least preferred).
3. All orders must go through the Office Manager for approval.
If an order is E-mailed to Office Depot it must be emailed by the Office Manager. Please include the number on your department's Office Depot purchasing card in the email.
Local Office Depot email address:
If the order is dropped off in person, an Office Depot Purchasing Card must be checked out from the Office Manager and used at the time the order is placed.
Orders that are submitted to the local Office Depot are completed within approximately 24 hours after submission for pick-up from the store, or 48 hours through district pony distribution.
If store pick-up is desired, coordination should be made at the time of order submission.
Routine orders are delivered through the WSD pony route.
915 N. Wenatchee
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 663-4733
Mon - Fri 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sat 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sun 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.