1. Go to http://www.familyid.com/orchard-middle-school
Create an account. You will only need to do this one time ever and then each year just make any updates/changes to your account. Athlete and Parent must complete all required forms before they are cleared to participate in any sport.
2. Pay the ASB fee in the OMS office or online
$17.00 - ASB; required for every athlete
3. Turn in a General Information Form (physical) by uploading in the completed form below or to the front office with Doctor’s signature and dated with an expiration date that clears you THROUGH your sport season.
** Form MUST be the Wenatchee School District approved General Information Form (General Information Form).
** If you have your physical faxed, please call and confirm that you/your athlete is cleared.
Fall dates (end of November)
Winter dates (end of February)
Spring dates (end of May)
4. Proof of Medical Insurance (Provider AND Policy number) MUST be provided, either in person or written on the General Information Form. If your student does not have Medical Insurance please talk to the Athletic Secretary, Mrs. Bailey.
5. One you have completed ALL steps, please call or stop by the front office to verify your sports clearance.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.