What is Google Drive?
Want to know more about Google Drive and what it can do for you?
Students are encouraged to do their work using Google Drive. Everyone in the school has an account where they can:
- save work from home and school
- Google Docs - Create word processing documents for class (letters, essays, etc)
- Google Slides - Create presentations- Google
- Google Drawings - Create drawings using digital tools
- Google mind maps - Create idea maps
- Lucid press documents - Create newsletters, posters, etc.
All work is saved online every second, and students can work on projects at school or at home (with an Internet connection). Get to know Google Drive and all that it offers.
Go to google.acccounts.com to get started!