Welcome to the Parent section of our website!
Here you will find all sorts of information for parents at our school.
In an effort to help secure the safety of our students we are tightening up our practice of releasing students to an adult, prior to the end of the school day. What this will mean to you is when you come to the school (or send a designee) to pick up your student before the regular dismissal time, you will need to come into the office with your ID to check out your student. If you send someone who is not listed as a parent or emergency contact for your student, you will need to send a note or contact us ahead of time and let us know who will be coming. That designee will then need to provide ID to our office in order for the student to be released. This includes older siblings who may not be listed as an emergency contact.
Thank you in advance for helping us keep your child safe!
- Vape information w/ pictures- English and Spanish
- Letter from the principal about Vaping- English
- Carta del director sobre vaping- español
April/May Pioneer Newsletter:
February/March Pioneer Newsletter:
December/January Pioneer Newsletter:
October/November Pioneer Newsletter:
- Pioneer October/November Newsletter (English)- PDF
- Pioneer October/November Newsletter (Español)-PDF
New Student Enrollment
Pioneer Middle School's mission
We ensure academic, social and emotional success for all.
Dream it… Believe it…. Achieve it
Pioneer Middle School's Vision
Our vision is to develop a collaborative, growth-focused community in order to provide equal access to rigorous, grade-level content and engaging instruction for all students in a socially and emotionally supportive environment.
- Grades - Click here to check your grades online.
- ASB- Information about ASB Student Leadership at Pioneer
- Staff Directory - Links to all our teachers emails and websites
- Sport/ Athletics - Click here to see sports seasons, clearance information, and schedules.
- PTO - Parent Teacher Organization is a way to get connected to Pioneer as a parent
- Pay for lunch online - You can put money in the student's lunch account here
- 2017-18 Bell Schedule(PDF)- This is the current bell schedules for the year. We have a Monday schedule, a Tuesday-Friday schedule, and an assembly bell schedule.
- Library- Click here to visit our library page.
- 2018 Spring Break East Coast trip - Click here for info on East Coast trip
- Espanol?- Habla Espanol- Clic aquî-
- Calendar - Check out the calendar of events for Pioneer
- After School Program - ASAP is our after school program- Email Mrs. Dansforth here check out how to get involved in our after school program
- News - Check out the latest news at Pioneer.
- What is Google Drive?- This page explains what Google Drive is and how your student can use it at home or at school for classwork.
- Xello Career Exploration & HSBP
- ASB Funds report-
Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are public monies raised on behalf of students, and are used for optional, extra curricular events of a cultural, athletic, recreational or social nature. These funds are not available for curricular, or graded student activities.
Each financial report reflects a single fiscal year and contains the detailed ASB account balances by school. Beginning balances are as of September 1 of each year, and ending balances are as of August 31. The reports are unaudited, and for the current fiscal year, may not reflect final ending balances for the year.