Online Payments & Donations
How do I login?
To make online payments visit our InTouch (click on the red link) website.
1st Time InTouch Users: You MUST have a Skyward Family Access account to use the online payments portal. If you do not know your Skyward Family Access Username please contact your schools office. *Please note if your child is not currently enrolled but particpates in WSD extra-curricular activities, you will use the primary email address given to the school as your username.
What is InTouch and how does it work?
InTouch is our web portal used to view fees/fines or make online payments. After logging in, click on your student's name.
As a parent you can (available options):
- View student receipts
- View/print receipt history
- View open fines & fees
- View/print fine & fee report
- View/purchase products available to student
Parent Tips & Tricks
You can start over at any time by clicking on YOUR STUDENTS.
When you are ready to checkout, click on Your Shopping Cart at the top of the page.
Clicking either Home or Logout will log you out of the system.
How to make a payment:
Parents can select to pay open fees/fine as well as purchase products available to their students.
- Click "View Open Fines" to see if your student has a fine that needs to be paid.
- Select fine and click "Add" to add the item in your shopping cart.
- "Continue Shopping" allows you to select additional items.
- If you'd like to purchase items – click "Products Available to your student" Items available to purchase will be listed. Highlight and select "Add" to place the item in the cart.
- When finished shopping, click "Checkout". You will then be redirected to a VeriSign billing page.
- Enter your billing information as requested in the screen and click "Submit Credit Card Transaction"
- Click the link on the following screen "View credit card receipt (including convenience fees). This will provide youwith a receipt that you can save and/or print.
- These transactions are immediately available to both the parent as well as the school.
- Community members wishing to make a donation, please visit our donation page.
- Community members wishing to make a purchase for a specific fundraiser, please visit the schools homepage for more information or contact the schools office directly.
Thank you for choosing to donate to Wenatchee School District. We appreciate your generous support. The partnership of donors helps us create thriving school environments and expand opportunities for student learning.
Please note in the memo "Donation" and if you would like the funds to be for a specific school, program and/or event.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.