The Facilities and Capital Projects Department is a team that works closely with district personnel, architects, contractors, engineers, and consultants involving technical details of commercial construction and public works requirements.
Other aspects of what we do:
- Assist with writing of RFQ’s and evaluation of SOQ’s in the procurement of professional consultant services.
- Assist with preparation of consultant, construction, and other contracts to meet the finance department and School Board expectations in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with local authorities having jurisdiction for applications of various construction and related permits as well as SEPA applications.
- Support fiscal processes for the School Construction Assistance Program by communicating with Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction staff ensuring that state requirements are submitted in a complete and timely manner.
- Review and approve all construction related invoices and pay applications including the verification of prevailing wage requirements to ensure that they arrive at finance ready for processing.
- Possible Bond 2021
- Phase 1 - Completed - WSD Capital Improvement Program
- Safe Route to Schools Projects
- Small Works Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.