The Wenatchee School District’s Human Resource Office serves as expert support for; Directors, Administrators, Supervisors and Staff in all aspects of personnel management and plays a critical role in the recruitment, retention and development of district personnel.
Thank you for your interest in employment at the Wenatchee School District. Please click here to view and apply for current job listings.
If you are having trouble viewing PDF files, please download Adobe Reader.
The budget payroll department will support the district and its employees by providing the highest quality of payroll and benefit services:
- By continually monitoring mandated requirements;
- By providing accurate and timely payroll and benefits for employees;
- By assisting district administration with budget and payroll information; and
- By representing the district in a positive and friendly manner to staff, vendors, and the community.
Contact Human Resources
235 Sunset Avenue
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Executive Director of Human Resources
Major Areas of Responsibility Oversight of all Personnel and Payroll Processes ...
- Accident Prevention Plan (opens in new window)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Deductions and Corporate Memberships
- Employee GEM Award
- Employee Handbook 2022-2023 (opens in new window)
- Employment (opens in new window)
- Helpful Links
- Job Descriptions
- New Hire Orientation
- Salary Schedules
- Substitute Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.