Skip to Main Content
Human Resources & Payroll

Miscellaneous Deductions and Corporate Memberships

Credit Unions
You can have a portion of your paycheck deposited into one or both of the following Credit unions.  To make a new deduction or make a change to your current deduction contact the Credit Union to get their direct deposit form, fill it out, and turn it in to Payroll.  Changes need to be turned in to Payroll by the 10th of each month in order for the changes to be in your check at the end of that month.

Numerica Credit Union 
Phone: 509-662-6117

Gesa Credit Union
Phone: 888-946-4372

Fitness Clubs - Corporate Memberships
To add a gym membership or make changes to your current gym membership contact the gym of your choice.  The gym will send us your information to make the deductions or changes, if available.

Phone: 509-663-4965

The WRAC - The Wenatchee Racquet and Athletic Club
Phone: 509-662-3544

Wenatchee Valley YMCA (Pay deduction not available)
Phone: 509-662-2109


Upcoming Events

March 11

Classified Employees Week

Start: Mar 11, 2024 End: Mar 15, 2024

Multi-Day Event

March 12

Board Meeting

6:00 PM

March 14

Interagency Meeting

10:30 AM - 12:00 PM

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.