Sara Adamy, Benefits Coordinator
Welcome to the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program
The SEBB Program's first annual open enrollment begins October 1 and runs through November 15. Benefit coverage will begin January 1, 2020!
What is SEBB?
Starting January 1, 2020 all eligible school employees of Washington State school districts and charter schools will receive statewide insurance benefits through the School Employees Benefits Board(SEBB). The Legislature established the SEBB Program to ensure all school employees and their families have access to affordable, high-quality health care.
SEBB Smore Informational Emails
- Dental Cards (Uniform Dental & Deltacare) will not be mailed out
- You MUST take Action for SEBB to Waive OR Enroll!
- Help Creating your SEBB My Account!
- SEBB Questions Answered
- Welcome to SEBB Open Enrollment
- Spousal Surcharge-find out if it applies to you
Quick Helpful Links
- SEBB MetLife Beneficiary Form
- SEBB Open Enrollment Page
- School Employee Initial Enrollment Guide
- SEBB Rate Sheet
- Benefit Fairs
- SEBB Dental Benefits Comparison
- SEBB Vision Benefits Comparison
- Find a Provider Uniform Medical Plan
- Find a Provider Premera
- Find a Provider Uniform Dental(administered by Delta Dental)
- Find a Provider DeltaCare
- Find a Provider Willamette
- Find a Provider Davis Vision
- Find a Provider MetLife Vision
- Find a Provider EyeMed
- SEBB Medical Benefits Comparison
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Medical Plans by County
- Spouse & Tobacco User Surcharges
- List of Acceptable Dependent verification documents
- SEBB Eligibility Fact Sheet
- SEBB Additional Benefits Fact Sheet
Preferred Prescription Drug List Formularies
How do I compare the plans?
Get a side-by-side comparison of common medical benefits and costs for services.
- SEBB medical plan benefits comparison 2020 (printable)
- Virtual Benefits Fair - visit each booth 24/7 to help you choose the right plans for you and your family.
- ALEX, online benefits advisor
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
How do I create a SEBB My Account to Enroll?
- Visit SEBB My Account: myaccount.hca.wa.gov
and click the green Login to SEBB My Account button under Employee/Subscriber. You’ll be directed to SecureAccess Washington (SAW).
- Click Sign up to create a SAW account. (If you already have a SAW account, enter your username and password and skip to step 5.) Enter your name, email address, a username, and password. Remember to save your username and password in a safe place so you don’t forget it the next time you log in.
- Check the box to indicate you’re not a robot, click Submit, and follow the link to activate your account.
- Check your email for a message from SAW. Click on the confirmation link, then close the Account Activated! browser window that opens, and return to your original window. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish creating your account.
- You will be redirected back to SEBB My Account. Enter your last name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number. Click Verify my information.
- Select your security questions and answers. You’ll be directed to the SEBB My Account dashboard.
- You're ready to enroll!
Help with SEBB My Account:
Call 1-855-548-3100 from 7 a.m to 9 p.m, Monday - Friday and 10 a.m to 4 p.m, Saturday for help with:
- SecureAccess Washington(SAW) registration
- SEBB My Account screen navigation
- Uploading documents
SEBB Benefits Offered:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Basic long-term disability (LTD) Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Eligible employees can also purchase Supplemental Life, AD&D, and LTD insurance to increase their coverage (optional)
Department of Retirement / Deferred Compensation
Shipowick-Smith Counseling & Recovery Center
Our EAP Counselors:
Mary Madland 509-670-0767
Cheryl Short 509-662-9526
Employee Assistance Program
24 Hour Crisis Hotline:
Rehn & Associates
Certificated Teaching Staff
To Make any changes to your Medical, Dental or Vision coverage or to sign up for insurance coverage you will need to call Aon Benefits Center at 1-855-668-5039.
- 2018-2019 WEA Plan Summary Booklet
- 2018-2019 WEA Plan Rates
- 2018-2019 Medical Allocation Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Vision Summary - VSP
- 2018-2019 Delta Dental Summary
- Healthy Start for Kids
- Open Enrollment - Step by Step
For specific plan information by carrier please contact the carrier directly
Aon – Hewitt
Your Benefits Resources
WEA Select Benefits Center
Vision Service Provider(VSP)
Classified - Administrators, Para, Secretary, Technical, M&O, Food Service, Bus Drivers, Non-Rep, District Office
- 2018-2019 Benefit Advocate Flyer
- 2018-2019 Benefits Overview Booklet
- 2018-2019 Classified Staff Annual Notices
- 2018-2019 Medical Benefit Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Premera Enrollment Form
- 2018-2019 Premera Plan Rates
- 2018-2019 Premera Side-by-Side
Premera Blue Cross: Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
If you have questions please contact the Benefits Coordinator, Sara Adamy at email@example.com or 663-8162 ext. 33224.