Through SEBB Wenatchee School District offers the following benefits to employees who meet benefit eligiblity requirements. Eligible employees only pay medical premium costs. Our employer contribution pays for dental, vision, basic life & accidental death and dismemberment (AD &D) insurance and basic long-term disability (LTD) insurance.
Main Benefits - Find a Plan Provider
Special Open Enrollment (SOE)
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance (through MetLife)
- Basic long-term disability (LTD) Insurance (through The Standard)
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) (through Navia)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) (through Navia)
- Eligible employees can also purchase optional Supplemental Life, AD&D, and LTD insurance to increase their coverage.
- UMP High Deductible plan subscribers may also enroll in a Health Savings Account (HSA) with HealthEquity (optional).
- Washington Apple Health & SEBB
If an employee is eligible for retirement, he or she will make monthly contributions to the state retirement system. To become vested in the system, an employee must work 60 eligible months of 70 hours each. After vesting, employees become eligible for a pension once they meet the minimum requirements for their plan.
Department of Retirement Systems
PO Box 48380
Olympia, Washington 98504-8380
Other Retirement Options
Deferred Compensation Program - through Washington State Department of Retirement Systems
DRS Deferred Compensation Program (1-888-327-5596)
To sign up or make changes in your Deferred Compensation deduction amounts please contact the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS). They will notify the Payroll Office to start or change your deduction amount.
TSA Consulting Group Inc. - Third Party Administrator for Other Retirement Options.
TSA Consulting Group Inc.
Toll Free 1-888-796-3786
Visit the TSA website listed above for more information about:
- Tax Sheltered Annuities, 403(B), 403(B) Roth, and 457
- List of Authorized Investment Providers.
- Enrollment Forms.
To sign up or make changes in your investment provider or deduction amounts please refer to the Online SRA Tutorial document. Employee Salary Reduction Agreement Tutorial.
For Insurance Benefit Questions Contact
- Accident Prevention Plan (opens in new window)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Deductions and Corporate Memberships
- Employee GEM Award
- Employee Handbook 2022-2023 (opens in new window)
- Employment (opens in new window)
- Helpful Links
- Job Descriptions
- New Hire Orientation
- Salary Schedules
- Substitute Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.