Welcome to the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program
SEBB Benefit coverage began January 1, 2020 for Certificated/Classified benefit eligible staff!
What is SEBB?
Starting January 1, 2020 all eligible school employees of Washington State school districts and charter schools will receive statewide insurance benefits through the School Employees Benefits Board(SEBB). The Legislature established the SEBB Program to ensure all school employees and their families have access to affordable, high-quality health care.
SEBB Benefits Offered:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Basic long-term disability (LTD) Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Eligible employees can also purchase Supplemental Life, AD&D, and LTD insurance to increase their coverage (optional)
Quick Helpful Links
- Log in to your SEBB My Account
- SEBB Enrollment Guide
- SEBB Eligibility Fact Sheet
- SEBB COBRA Continuation Coverage Premiums
- SEBB Medical Benefits Comparison
- SEBB My Account User Guide
- SEBB Dental Benefits Comparison
- SEBB Vision Benefits Comparison
- Find a Provider Uniform Medical Plan
- Find a Provider Premera
- Find a Provider Uniform Dental(administered by Delta Dental)
- Find a Provider DeltaCare
- Find a Provider Willamette
- Find a Provider Davis Vision
- Find a Provider MetLife Vision
- Find a Provider EyeMed
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Medical Plans by County
- Spouse & Tobacco User Surcharges
- List of Acceptable Dependent verification documents
- SEBB Additional Benefits Fact Sheet
- SEBB MetLife Beneficiary Form
Preferred Prescription Drug List Formularies
How do I compare the plans?
Get a side-by-side comparison of common medical benefits and costs for services.
- SEBB medical plan benefits comparison 2020 (printable)
- Behavioral health benefits comparison 2020 (printable)
- ALEX, online benefits advisor
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
How do I create a SEBB My Account to Enroll?
- Visit SEBB My Account: myaccount.hca.wa.gov
and click the green Login to SEBB My Account button under Employee/Subscriber. You’ll be directed to SecureAccess Washington (SAW).
- Click Sign up to create a SAW account. (If you already have a SAW account, enter your username and password and skip to step 5.) Enter your name, email address, a username, and password. Remember to save your username and password in a safe place so you don’t forget it the next time you log in.
- Check the box to indicate you’re not a robot, click Submit, and follow the link to activate your account.
- Check your email for a message from SAW. Click on the confirmation link, then close the Account Activated! browser window that opens, and return to your original window. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish creating your account.
- You will be redirected back to SEBB My Account. Enter your last name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number. Click Verify my information.
- Select your security questions and answers. You’ll be directed to the SEBB My Account dashboard.
- You're ready to enroll!
SEBB Smore Informational Emails
- SEBB Enrollment Guide - Updated
- Log in to your SEBB My Account
- Dental Cards (Uniform Dental & Deltacare) will not be mailed out
- You MUST take Action for SEBB to Waive OR Enroll!
- Help Creating your SEBB My Account!
- SEBB Questions Answered
- Welcome to SEBB Open Enrollment
- Spousal Surcharge-find out if it applies to you
Department of Retirement
Register for Retirement Planning Seminars
Retirement PEBB Health Insurance Options Checklist
DRS Retirement Planning Checklist
SEBB COBRA Continuation Coverage Premiums
Employee Assistance Program
24 Hour Crisis Hotline:
Shipowick-Smith Counseling & Recovery Center
Our EAP Counselors:
Mary Madland 509-670-0767
Cheryl Short 509-662-9526
If you have questions please contact Stacy Humphries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 663-8162 ext. 33226