Thank you for your interest in substituting for the Wenatchee School District.
Substitute Application Instructions:
- Classified Substitute Instructions
- Certificated Substitute Instructions
- Emergency Certificated Substitute Instructions
Our substitute management system is Red Rover. Please watch this Substitute Basic Training Video to help you navigate and become familiar with Red Rover:
Safe Schools (Vector Training)
- Mandatory yearly training that must be completed within 30 day of becoming a substitute. Then it is due yearly by October 31st.
Reference Guides and Forms:
- Substitute Handbook
- SKYWARD -- Access to view pay stubs
- Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Release Form (SDMR) - Required to be sent yearly to the schools you have subbed for the previous years.
- Substitute Sick Leave Accrual Information
- Substitute Absence Report Form
- Fingerprinting Appointments
- TSACG Meaningful Notice/Retirement Plan Summary
If you have any questions regarding subbing or your paperwork please reach out to:
Wenatchee School District Substitute Coordinator
- Accident Prevention Plan (opens in new window)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Deductions and Corporate Memberships
- Employee GEM Award
- Employee Handbook 2022-2023 (opens in new window)
- Employment (opens in new window)
- Helpful Links
- Job Descriptions
- New Hire Orientation
- Salary Schedules
- Substitute Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.