The Assessment Department works collaboratively with teaching staff to support student learning. Assessment results support data-driven understanding and differentiated instruction to all our students by informing teaching staff of your child's current understanding of the learning standards.
Partnering with Families; Supporting Teachers
Assessment data helps support student-centered learning environments, innovation and creativity, encourages flexibility within the teaching and learning structure, and nurtures collaborative relationships that inspire learning every day.
Assessment System Definitions, Links and Information
- 2019-2020 Required Assessment Schedule (Google Doc)
- Wenatchee Schools Assessment System Overview and Definitions (Google Doc)
- Wenatchee Schools Tier 1 Assessment Continuum (pdf)
- OSPI Teaching & Learning Quick Links
- The Common Core State Standards Initiative - National
- The Common Core State Standards Initiative - OSPI
- The SMARTER Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
This page last updated on August 24, 2018. Please contact Karen Allen with comments.