Access our Distance Learning site here.
The Assessment Department works collaboratively with teaching staff to support student learning. Assessment results support data-driven understanding and differentiated instruction to all our students by informing teaching staff of your child's current understanding of the learning standards.
Partnering with Families; Supporting Teachers
Assessment data helps support student-centered learning environments, innovation and creativity, encourages flexibility within the teaching and learning structure, and nurtures collaborative relationships that inspire learning every day.
Parents, get the WaKIDS MyTeachingStrategies® Family App - click here.
Assessment System Definitions, Links and Information
- 2022-2023 Required Assessment Schedule (For Staff Members)
- Wenatchee Schools Assessment System Overview and Definitions (Google Doc)
- Wenatchee Schools Tier 1 Assessment Continuum (pdf) downloads file
- OSPI Teaching & Learning Quick Links
- The Common Core State Standards Initiative - National
- The SMARTER Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
This page last updated on August 25, 2022. Please contact Karen Allen with comments.
- Assessment Schedules
- Elementary Report Cards
- Graduation Pathways
- High School and Beyond Plan
- Local Test Events
- Parent and Student Resources
- Staff Directory
- Staff Resources
- State Assessment
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.