Understanding Learning Standards
- Your Child's Progress short handouts that broadly cover state learning standards and testing in grades K-12.
- Washington State K-12 Learning Standards define what all students need to know and be able to do at each grade level.
- Milestones Videos show students demonstrating what success looks like in reading, writing and math in grades K-8.
- National PTA Four-Page Parent Guides to the Common Core explain what students should know and be able to do at each grade level (available in English and Spanish).
- Top 8 Questions Parents Ask Teachers is a Q&A resource authored by Student Achievement Partners' Core Advocate teachers.
- Parent Roadmaps for each grade and subject by Council of Great City Schools
- The hotlinks below will lead the reader to the specific OSPI webpages, where the Learning Standards are found.
This page last reviewed on August 14, 2021. Please contact Karen Allen with comments.