Information for Enrolling Students - Preschool-12th Grade
- Wenatchee Internet Academy is only offering Online School for Grades K-8. Online School for Grades 9-12 will be offered through WHS or WSHS.
- If you are a Wenatchee resident, please apply only at the school within your home boundaries. Parents can find out which school their student should attend by using the district’s online boundary map or by calling the district office at (509) 663-8161. You must live within the boundary map area for the school that you are registering at, except for Valley Academy, Wenatchee Internet Academy, WestSide High School, Castle Rock Early Childhood Learning Center, 523-Open Doors and 524-Skillsource.
- To apply for your child to attend a school outside of your resident boundary, please visit the Choice Enrollment page. If your child is new to the district you must complete the new student registration to their boundary school. If you are applying for choice, and have not yet received approval, we will transfer the registration information to the choice school upon approval.
- For additional information on registering a Kindergarten student, please visit our Kindergarten Registration page.
- If your child is attending Wenatchee Valley Technical Skills Center, an additional registration form must be filled out.
- If you are unable to fill out the online registration form, please call the student's school to make an appointment to pick up a paper registration form, or download the form here.
- Preschool registration is now open for the 22/23 school year. To register a NEW preschooler, please see the schedule of classes on the Castle Rock webpage (select "about" in the menu bar and scroll downward), and call Castle Rock Early Childhood Learning Center at 509-663-7117 and ask to sign your child up into the desired session. Please have a second choice ready in case your first choice is full. Then complete the on-line registration process. Thank you!
- Student Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
- In-District Registration Form
- Choice Enrollment
- Update Contact Information
- Student Ethnicity Forms
- School Start Up Forms
- McKinney Vento (Homeless Assistance)
- Foster Care Assistance
- Family Services
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Flyer Distribution
- Student Records
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.