New Student Registration
Welcome to the Wenatchee School District, we are very excited that you’ll be joining us!
Before a student can begin attending classes, the required forms will need to be filled out and returned to the student's school. Please read each document carefully and fill out each form completely.
Online Student Registration is now available.
Required Registration Forms
2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration begins May 11, 2020.
Kindergarten Registration Information
Required Registration Forms Checklist
- WSD Registration Packet
- Verification of Student Residence
- Certificate of Immunization Status Form
- Student Health Information Form
- Home Language Survey
- Attendance Letter
- McKinney Vento Student Housing
- Military Family Status
- No Release Opt Out Directory
- Student Records Request
In addition to the required registration documents you will also be required to provide the following documents:
- Original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Verification of Address
- Water/Utility bill;
- Electricity bill;
- Rent payment receipt, which shows the address for the rented or leased residence or
- Rental or lease agreement, where the residence is currently being occupied by parent or guardian
Buildings may have additional documents and forms for you to complete.
Students are assigned to a school based on the location of their residence. Please view the boundary map below to determine which school the student will attend. Please return all completed forms to the student's resident school.
If you are having trouble viewing PDF files, please download Adobe Reader.