Information for Enrolling Students - Preschool-12th grade
- Parents can find out which school their student should attend by using the district’s online boundary map or by calling the district office at (509) 663-8161. You must live within the boundary map area for the school that you are registering at, except for Valley Academy, Wenatchee Internet Academy, WestSide High School, Castle Rock Early Childhood Learning Center, 523-Open Doors and 524-Skillsource.
- To apply for your child to attend a school outside of your resident boundary, please visit the Choice Enrollment page.
- For additional information on registering a Kindergarten student, please visit our Kindergarten Registration page.
- If your child is attending Wenatchee Valley Technical Skills Center, an additional registration form must be filled out.
- If you are unable to fill out the online registration form, please call the student's school to make an appointment to pick up a paper registration form.
- Beginning 4/30/21, NEW PRESCHOOL PRE-REGISTRATIONS must be completed by calling the Special Education department at 509-663-7117. After providing the pre-registration information, parents will be given directions for completing the rest of the registration process.