Kindergarten Enrollment & Readiness
Register your Kindergarten Student for the 2022-2023 School Year
Do you know a child who will be five years old on or before August 31? Maybe it's your neighbor, family friend or even your own child. Spread the word...now is the time to register for kindergarten. Any child who will be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31, 2022, is eligible to enter kindergarten in the fall.
Paper copies of registration packets are available at elementary schools and at the Wenatchee School District office
Parents can find out which school their child will attend by using the district’s online boundary map or calling the district office at (509) 663-8161.
If you would like to choice your child to another school or district, please fill out the online choice request.
When returning the completed kindergarten registration packet, please send the following documents:
- A complete Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a doctor or health provider (What vaccine records will my school accept starting August 1, 2020)
- Your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residence (utility or rent bill - showing name and address)
- Emergency contacts (2 names, addresses and phone numbers)
If your child is bilingual, testing will be made before the start of next school year at the Wenatchee District Office
Children Enrolled in WSD Preschool
Parents of children enrolled in District preschool will not need to compete a new registration form for their child. Additional required paperwork, immunization records and proof of residency are still required. Required forms can be picked up at elementary school offices.
Kindergarten Readiness Resources
- Student Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
- In-District Registration Form
- Choice Enrollment
- Update Contact Information
- Student Ethnicity Forms
- School Start Up Forms
- McKinney Vento (Homeless Assistance)
- Foster Care Assistance
- Family Services
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Flyer Distribution
- Student Records
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.