- Wenatchee School District Assessment System Overview
- 2016-2017 Data Report Cut Scores and Performance Bands (for 17-18)
Calendars and Schedules
Accepted district assessment dates are posted into an online calendar. Any printed version is considered a draft of the accepted calendar.
You may view and/or subscribe to iCal calendars. Staff is encouraged to subscribe.
- 2017-2018 Assessments with Required Data Entry (Google Sheets)
- 2017-2018 Grade Level Required Assessment Schedule for staff
- Elementary School Assessment Calendar (iCal/Google Cal Subscription)
- Middle School Assessment Calendar (iCal/Google Cal Subscription)
- High School Assessment Calendar (iCal/Google Cal Subscription)
Databases, Resources, and Tutorials
- Illuminate DNA
- Illuminate Home Connection Portal
- NWEA Database
- TSG/WaKIDS Database
- WCAP - Washington Comprehensive Assessment Program Database
- DIBELS Next & IDEL
- MAP - (Go to WSD information.) NWEA product. Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) are a series of computerized adaptive tests that measure a student’s general knowledge in reading, language usage, mathematics, and science. DesCartes Files are located at MAP Reports Site - You must have a login as a teacher or administrator to access the MAP Reports site.
- Scholastic Systems Educator Access (SI, SPI, SI, Read 180, System 44, and SAM)
In grades 3-8 and 10, Washington uses the Smarter Balanced Assessment for English Language Arts (reading and writing) and Math. For 2017-18, the new science test is named the Washington Comprehensive Assessment of Science and is given in grades 5, 8 and 11. Please visit the OSPI website for more information.
Assessment System Definitions, Links and Information
- Wenatchee Schools Assessment System Overview and Definitions (Google Doc)
- State Assessment - Web Based Teacher Resource Tools
- The Common Core State Standards Initiative - National
- The Common Core State Standards Initiative - OSPI
- The SMARTER Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
- Tier 1 Assessment Continuum (pdf)
- Please contact Karen Allen for questions or comments.