Kinder Registration Opens on April 16, 2018
Dear New Family,
Welcome to the Wenatchee School District, we are very excited that you’ll be joining us!
In this file, you will find documents that you will need to complete before your child can begin classes in the WSD. Please read each document carefully and fill out each one completely.
Required Registration Forms Checklist
- WSD Registration Packet
- Verification of Student Residence
- Certificate of Immunization Status Form
- Student Health Information Form
- Home Language Survey
- Attendance Letter
- McKinney Vento Student Housing
- Military Family Status
- No Release Opt Out Directory
- Student Records Request
In addition to the required registration documents you will also be required to provide the following documents:
- Original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Verification of Address
- Water/Utility bill;
- Electricity bill;
- Rent payment receipt, which shows the address for the rented or leased residence or
- Rental or lease agreement, where the residence is currently being occupied by parent or guardian
Buildings may have additional documents and forms for you to complete.
Students in the WSD are assigned to schools based on the location of their residence.
Please return all completed forms to your child’s resident school.
Adobe Reader (free) or other software that can open PDF files must be installed on your computer to view the documents marked "(PDF)."