CTE - Career Connected Learning Program
Creating clear pathways and academic programs for all students that lead to post-secondary credentials and family-wage employment.
Getting a jumpstart on your career in high school. Get the experience you need to make decision for your 5th year and beyond.
Our Programs of Study include:
- CTE Dual College Credit with Wenatchee Valley College or other community colleges
FREE college credit may be awarded for successful completion of eligible Career and Technical Education (CTE) course in Grades 9-12.
- Classes that earn or lead to Industry Recognized Certificates (IRC)
- Job shadows, mentorships, and internships/apprenticeships with local businesses
- 5th-year and beyond counseling
To graduate from Wenatchee School District, you will need to fulfill specfic requirements. We specifically map courses to support graduation requirements, as well as, courses that lead to careers and certifications, clustering courses around students’ interests in several areas so they can leverage that knowledge into career readiness.
Please contact Cindy Murie, CTE Pathways Coordinator for more detailed information
509-663-8117 x 39114
- Career Connected Learning Newsletter (opens in new window)
- College and Career Mentor Program
- Job Shadows & Internships
- Program of Studies
- SchooLinks College and Career Readiness - Student/Staff Page
- SchooLinks - Community Partner Network
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.