The special education department at Wenatchee High School is committed to providing a full continuum of services to students with special needs. These services include opportunities for skill development in resource and specially designed classrooms, as well as integration into the mainstream of the school community. Teachers support and consult with the general education teaching staff, and team-teach in targeted classes.
Many classes offered through special education are not considered college prep classes, but are classes that address specific special education needs. If you have specific questions regarding your student’s class schedules and how it may or may not impact their future post-secondary goals, please contact his/her IEP manager.
Click the links below for information regarding the Multilingual Education Program on the Wenatchee School District webpage and the Washington State website.
Click the links below for information regarding the Migrant Education Program on the Wenatchee School District webpage and the Washington State website.
Migrant & Multilingual Office Information - English
Informacion de la oficina de Migrante y Multilingüe - Español
- Click here to visit the Department of Health Website to see up to date vaccination requirements for exchange student's enrolling into a Washington State High School.
- After High School Planning
- Clubs & Activities
- College and Career Mentor Program
- CTE/Career Connected Learning Program
- Dual/College Credit at WHS
- Graduation Requirements
- LEARN Suicide Prevention Training Videos (opens in new window)
- NCAA Athletic Eligibility
- New Enrollments & Withdrawals
- Request a Transcript
- Running Start
- Special Programs
- Student Support & Community Resources
- Tests at WHS
- WHS Course Offerings
- Washington State Graduation Pathways
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.