AP EXAM INFORMATION
Students enrolled in AP classes who wish to recieve college credit must participate in AP testing. The deadline for registration is November 6th, 2023, so don't delay. Late fees may be applied for registering after this date, unless it is a 2nd semester only class. Remember to register with MyAP and at the ASB office.
|AP Test Fees *|
|Standard exam fee||$98|
|Late registration exam fee||$138|
* Lower fees available for students who qualify for free/reduced lunch. See additional info below.
Información en espanol está en página 2. Si tienes pregustas, puede preguntar a nuestra oficina.
SAT & ACT INFORMATION
SAT Test Dates & Locations:
Register for SAT: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
ACT Test Dates & Locations:
Register for ACT: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html
**As of Fall 2021, all Washington State Public Baccalureate Universities & Colleges will be permanently SAT and ACT test optional**
WA State Council of Presidents - Test Optional Statement
- After High School Planning
- Clubs & Activities
- College and Career Mentor Program
- CTE/Career Connected Learning Program
- Dual/College Credit at WHS
- Graduation Requirements
- LEARN Suicide Prevention Training Videos (opens in new window)
- NCAA Athletic Eligibility
- New Enrollments & Withdrawals
- Request a Transcript
- Running Start
- Special Programs
- Student Support & Community Resources
- Tests at WHS
- WHS Course Offerings
- Washington State Graduation Pathways
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.