Counseling Support Options
Wenatchee High School is committed to serving our students beyond academics by providing social and emotional supports through strong partnerships with community agencies to continue working towards our goal of empowering students to be responsible lifelong learners.
This page provides links to community agencies who can assist with food, shelter, counseling, crisis and/or suicide.
Stephanie Stuber Robert Sanford Amy McCubbin
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Specialist Social Services Specialist Drug/Alcohol Intervention Specialist
For immediate safetly concerns/Emergencies
National Suicide Prevention Hotline (Online Chat Available):
(800)273-8255 / TTY: (800)799-4889
Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio (en español): (888)628-9454
Crisis Text Line: (509)669-9652 Crisis Text Line is free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. Text 741741 from anywhere in the USto text with a trained Crisis Counselor.
Chelan County Crisis Lines: ( 509)662-7105 (800)852-2933 TTY: 855-644-7361 Beacon and Catholic Charities work these lines. Local DCR's (Designated Crisis Responsders)
Crisis Line For Teens and Youth (6pm - 10pm PST): 1-866-TEENLINK / (866)833-6543
National Child Abuse Hotline: (800)422-4453
National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800)656-4673
Washington Recovery Help Line: (866)789-1511 (24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health)
Trevor Project: (866)488-7386 (Crisis intervention & suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth, resources, social networking)
- The Greater Wenatchee Valley Community Resource Directory [Last Updated: April, 2018]
- SAGE (Safety Advocacy Growth Empowerment): support for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, & more.
24/7 Crisis Line: (509)663-7446
- Catholic Charities: (509)662-6761 Counseling and Behavioral Health Services, Family Programs, Parenting Support, & more.
- Columbia Valley Community Health: (509)662-6000 Adult & Children's Behavioral Health Services
- Children's Home Society: (509)663-0034 . Counseling, Case Management, Group Therapy, & Parenting Classes
- Confluence Health: (509)663-8711 Provide comprehensive behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and families. Services include individual, group, and family counseling, as well as evaluations for medication and medication stabilization services.
- Mental Health Warm Line (hosted by NAMI Greater Seattle): (800)782-9264
If you’re feeling alone, confused and just need to talk to someone who understands but are not in a crisis, call and
trained volunteers will listen. Mon, Tue, Thur 9am-5pm; Wed 9am-7pm
- Substance Abuse Family and Friend Support Group (The Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment): every Thursday, 5:30pm at 411 Okanogan Ave., Wenatchee (blue house). If you have concerns about possible substance abuse in a close friend or family member, this meeting will help you understand how you can help. Questions? Call (509)662-9673
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group: 2nd Tuesday of every month, 7pm at Grace Lutheran Church (1408 Washington St., Wenatchee) hosted by The Compassionate Friends Wenatchee Valley Chapter. Questions? Call (509)860-3620
- Community Housing Network: providing coordinated access to housing and shelter for residents of Chelan and Douglas counties.
Call (509)888-9035 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Northwest Justice Project provides critical civil legal assistance and representation to thousands of low-income people in cases affecting basic human needs such as family safety and security, housing preservation, protection of income, access to health care, education and other basic needs.
Services: nwjustice.org / Information & Resources: washingtonlawhelp.org / CLEAR Client Intake Line: (888)201-1014