E-Books and Audiobooks
Complete electronic versions of various reference sets that you can access & print from any device. Digital versions of novels read in English classes, plus fiction and non- fiction YA books.
***Ask your librarian if you need password help.
- The American Yawp - US History
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- American Decades
- American Law Yearbook
- Dictionary of the History of Ideas
- Encyclopedia of Alternative Energy
- Encyclopedia of Drugs & Addictive Substances
- Encyclopedia of Education
- Encyclopedia of Film
- Encyclopedia of Medicine
- Encyclopedia of the Nations
- Encyclopedia of Religion
- Encyclopedia of World Biography
- History Behind the Headlines
- Novels for Students
- Scholarships, Fellowships & Loans
- Free eBooks - Bookstore members AND non-Bookshare members may be able to access ebooks from these sources during school closures. These include both free and paid access.
- Audio Sync - FREE Audiobooks - SYNC is a free summer audiobook program for teens 13+.
Salem Press E-Books
- Pandemics: The Invisible Enemy
- Magill's Medical Guide - 8th ed.
- Addictions, Substance Abuse & Alcoholism
- Infectious Diseases & Conditions
- Milestone Documents in American History
- Great Events From History: The Ancient World
- Great Lives from History: Notorious Lives
- American Presidents
- New *Principles of Aeronautics
- Principles of Physics
- Principles of Chemistry
- Principles of Computer Science
- Critical Insights: Holocaust Literature
- Free E-Books and AudioBooks
- Hoopla and Libby
- Username: 2903099 + six-digit student ID# with the leading zero
- Password: Six-digit student ID# without the leading zero
Riveted by Simon Teen
- Free e-Books. New books for teens and fans of young adult literature. Books rotate monthly so selection varies.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.