We are excited to announce that Wenatchee High School and WestSide High School 2021 graduation ceremonies will be held in-person. For details on attendance, COVID requirements and live streaming of the events click the links below. Thank you for helping Wenatchee School District safely celebrate our graduates.
Wenatchee High School
Date: Friday, June 4, 2021
Gates Open: 7:00 PM
Ceremony: 8:00 - 10:00 PM
Location: Wenatchee Apple Bowl
Apple Bowl entrances are located at Pioneer and Triangle Park.
Fireworks: A fireworks display signaling the conclusion of the graduation ceremony will commence at 10 PM.
- Dennise Aguilar Cano
- Josefina Albert
- Sophia Black
- Allison Clark
- Abigail Danko
- James Dodge
- Brooklyn Dressel
- Lael Finley
- Nyah Hughes
- Katherine Kazulina
- Liam McBride
- Kody Richards
- Emma Wendorf
- McKenna White
- Tessa White
Sophia Hernandez and JT Dodge
Mr Scott Benner
Heidi Schreck, Class of 1989,
National Anthem - Chamber Choir
Liz Brazeau - "Strawberry Fields Forever"
Ava Rosvald & Aleutia Pray - "The Space Between"
Alma Mater played by Dane Schmidt
To ensure a healthy and safe graduation, families are asked to avoid gathering outside the gates of the Apple Bowl in Pioneer and Triangle Parks.
All graduates and guests must follow the District's health and safety protocols
Health Screener and Temperature Checks
- All graduates and guests must complete the Wenatchee School District's online Heath Screener
- Temperature taken for graduates and spectators
Inside the Apple Bowl
- Masks are required for graduates and spectators.
- All restrooms will be open for spectators
- No food or beverages will be sold during the ceremony
- Guest seating will be in pods of 2 , separated by 6 feet
- Graduate seating will be separated by 6 feet
- Graduates will be staged outside on the Pioneer Middle School blacktop
- Graduates will enter the Apple Bowl in pairs separated by six feet
Due to COVID-19 restrictions tickets will be required for guests to attend the graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, District staff will not be permitted to attend to allow for student and family capacity. The district is currently exploring the possibility of creating vaccinated sections.
- Each graduate will be assigned four guest tickets. (updated 5/18/21)
- Paper guest tickets will be issued to graduates during the graduation rehearsal.
- Guest seats are assigned and cannot be changed. The four guest seats will be located together.
- Seating assignments will be located on guest tickets.
- Extra tickets are not available. There is no waiting list for tickets.
- Individuals seated on Lee Bofto Field are not permitted to wear heeled shoes or shoes with sharp edges.
- Masks are required for all guests inside the Apple Bowl
- Social distancing will be required inside the Apple Bowl
Questions about tickets?
Contact Wenatchee High School at (509) 663-8117
Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, NCWLIFE’s LIVE coverage of the WHS graduation on Friday, June 4 will ONLY be available on the NCWLIFE Facebook page at facebook.com/NCWLIFE.
The re-airing of the WHS graduation ceremony will be available Saturday, June 5 at 2 PM and Sunday, June 6 at 7 PM on TV via LocalTel Channel 12, Charter Channel 19, and on the NCWLIFE website NCWLIFE.com/live-stream.
LIVE Broadcast (Facebook only)
Friday, June 4
8 - 10 PM
Saturday, June 5, 2 PM
Sunday, June 6, 7 PM
Saturday, June 19, 2PM
Sunday, June 20, 7 PM
The ceremony will also be available for view On Demand through the NCWLIFE website by June 19th at NCWLIFE.com/full-episodes/
WestSide High School
Date: Tuesday, June 8
Time: Entrance opens at 6 PM
Ceremony starts: 7 PM
Location: WestSide High School (Outside grassy area)
1510 9th St, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Due to COVID-19 restrictions seating will be limited to graduates and two guests of their choice.
- Graduates will be issued four paper tickets for guests. (updated 5/17/21)
- Spectator seating will be in pods of four (family unit), separated by 6 feet
Questions About Tickets?
Contact WestSide High School (509) 663-7947
Graduates and guests must complete the Wenatchee School District's Health Screener and have their tempurature taken before being admitted to the graduation ceremony.
Complete the Online Health Screener now
- Restrooms will be available
- No food or beverages during or after the ceremony
- Masks required for graduates and spectators
- Spectator seating will be in pods of 2 (family unit), separated by 6 feet
- Graduate seating will be separated by 6 feet
- Graduates will be staged in the school
- Graduates will enter the main building for pictures and leave in pairs separated by six feet
- Speakers will remove their masks only while speaking at the microphone
- Microphones will be disinfected after each use
- Graduates will line up and walk across the stage separated by 6 feet
- Graduates will remove their masks only while on stage for their graduation photo
Thanks to our broadcast partner NCWLIFE, the Wenatchee High School's ceremony will be broadcast on the NCWLIFE Channel and live streamed on their website. The (LIVE) broadcasts will be carried on NCWLIFE Channel 12 (LocalTel), 19 (Charter), online at NCWLIFE.com/live-stream and on Facebook.
Tuesday, June 8, 7 PM
Thursday, June 10, 7 PM
Saturday, June 19, 7 PM
The ceremoniy will also be available for view On Demand through the NCWLIFE website by June 19th at NCWLIFE.com/full-episodes/
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.