Our district prioritizes partnerships that enhance student success, equitable access to opportunities, and a thriving environment. Wenatchee School District has partnered with Peachjar to provide digital distribution of important school and community information directly to parents. Adoption of this new platform is in line with our efforts to help close the achievement gap and provide our students with access to beneficial programs and resources in their native language. Sending flyers through Peachjar is FREE for local organizations in North Central Washington.
Please note: flyers from outside organizations are not sponsored by, affiliated with, nor endorsed by the District.
Information for Community Partners
Community organizations that wish to distribute information to parents can now do so through Peachjar. To send your flyer at no cost, follow these steps
- Visit WSD's Peachjar page
- Click "Sign up" in the top right corner
- Select account type “Community Organization”
- Register Your Organization
- Email email@example.com to request your organization be added to our locals list. A representative from PeachJar will contact you with a unique account code for your organization to send free flyers.
- Once your account is created, Click “Send a Flyer” to submit your flyer for approval. Use the promo code to send the flyer at no cost.
- Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s website.
Contact Peachjar (877) 402-1786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allowable flyers should support the district’s promise, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians. Dissemination of the information does not reflect the district’s endorsement or sponsorship of the activity. All materials distributed must contain the district’s disclaimer statement.
The district or the school will not distribute materials that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Contain language that is intimidating, demeaning, harassing, or threatening on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital or veteran status, including, but not limited to, racial, sexual, or ethnic slurs;
- Discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote commercial enterprises;
- Promote the violation of existing laws, regulation or ordinances, or official school policy, rules or regulations; or
- Proselytize or disparage religious beliefs.
- Should not imply WSD’s endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
The Communications Office will review and determine whether the materials are approved for distribution to students. Any further review will be made by the superintendent/designee whose decision is final.
Information for Parents
Important information from your child’s school can now be viewed right from your smartphone! Flyers will be posted to each school’s website and can be accessed by clicking the Peachjar button on your school’s homepage. Additionally, if you’d like to begin receiving flyers in your email to stay up to date with your child’s school, please register:
- Visit the WSD's Peachjar page
- Click "My Account" in the top right corner
- Click "Register Now"
- Select account type “Parent/Family ”
- Enter requested information; choose your school and/or district you wish to follow
If you provided your email address to your school a Peachjar account has been established for you, and you should have received an email from Peachjar with your login information for managing your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view eflyers. However, you may choose to opt out through your Peachjar account - and not affect your other District notifications.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.