Required Daily Health Screening Steps for Students
Middle and High School students are only required to complete the daily online health screener. Fast passes are not required.
Unsure if you should send your child to school?
Check the COVID Self Health Screener Decision Tree for gudiance or contact your health care provider.
- Smart Restart Comprehensive Plan
- COVID and Restart Communications
- COVID Self Screener Decision Tree
- COVID Daily Online Screener
- COVID Data Dashboard
- Printable Fast Pass
- Parent Town Hall Q&A
- Parent Survey Results
- Free Internet Offers and Local Hotspots
- Athletics Reopening Plan
- Support for Childcare Providers
- Required Daily Screening Steps
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.