General Health Information
Keep your student's health and emergency information updated with current names and telephone numbers by contacting your school.
Student Health Information is updated yearly. Please keep your school nurse updated on your child's health status, such as surgeries, medications, illnesses/diseases, new diagnoses, or other conditions that may affect your child's school performance.
Certain health conditions may require an Individual Health Plan (IHP) for the safety and well being of your child. Please contact your school nurse if you believe your child may benefit from an Individual Health Plan.
Students with potentially life-threatening health conditions
Students with potentially life-threatening health conditions require an Emergency Medical Plan (EMP) to be in place before they may attend school. Please contact your school nurse if you have questions.
In order to dispense prescription or over the counter medicine, the school district is required to have an authorization form completed by the prescribing physician and the parent/guardian.
Washington State law provides that students requiring rescue medications may carry and self-administer an inhaler, or Epi-pen, after certain paperwork and training have been accomplished. If you would like more information about this, please contact your school nurse.
Vision & Hearing Screening
- Washington State law requires school districts to perform an annual health screening for vision & hearing.
- Students may be referred to their school nurse for individual screening by a parent or teacher.
- Vision and Hearing screening is offered to grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.
- Vision screening checks for both distance and near vision problems.
- These are screening services only and do not take the place of examinations performed by your eye specialist or family physician.
- CPR Classes for Staff
- CVCH School-based healthcare
- General Health Information
- Family Resources
- Immunization Information and Vaccine Preventable Illnesses
- Individual Health Plans
- Too Sick for School?
- Virtual Mental Health Therapy
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.