Bloomz Unified Communication
Wenatchee School District uses the Bloomz, the Parent Communication App created for all educators and students. It connects the teachers to the students, the teachers with the parents - and all of this increased student engagement.
Here is What You Can Do with Bloomz:
- Communicate with Teachers
- Customize Your Profile & Choose your Notification Preferences (email, text/sms, app, voice call) in your Account Settings
- See Your Child's Attendance
- Sign up for Events & Appointments
- Sign Health Documents, Forms, and Permission Slips
- Classroom, Group & Private Messaging
- Office Hour Scheduling, Classroom Volunteer Opportunities
- See Photos of Class Projects
- Get Important Updates from your School
Need help setting up your Bloomz account? Contact our help desk at (509) 664-3865 for support in both English and Spanish.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.