Please use your preferred method to contact our support personel. Real-time support through phone and chat are available from 8:00am - 4:00pm M-F.
Our helpdesk specialist will answer the phone during normal business hours from 8:00am to 4:00pm. If you leave a voicemail message someone will return your call, put in a suport ticket on your behalf, or contact you via another method. Please leave your name, location, and issue on the message.
If you think you know what the issue might be and need to communicate this issue directly the a technician without helpdesk staff intervention.
Listed below are the timelines for response. The technology staff will do their best to communicate and/or solve the problem within the timeline as much as feasible.
Response within 1 hour
Resolution within 8 hours
- Computer failure
- Lab Failure
- Student and/or staff access to core software
- Board Room Support
- Full Network Failure
- Virus and Malware Removal
Response within 4 hours.
Resolution within 24 hours.
- Staff workstation problems
- Printer failure/network printer problems
- Network outage (individual access)
- Server accounts or access errors- 4 hours upon notification
Response within 8 hours
Resolution within 48 hours
- File problems
- Operating System Support
- Email connectivity issues
- Web filter block evaluation and resolution
Response within 48 hours
Resolution within 120 hours
- Application Software Support (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Mail)
- Connecting to Servers
- Installation of software.
- Initial equipment setup check
- Equipment quote
You can email our help desk and get a quick reply to your concern. The helpdesk staff might ask for a chat session or a control session to show you how to fix the issue, or they may do a ticket on your behalf to get a technician the information they need to help you out.