Instructional Materials Committee (IMC)
Standing or Ad Hoc
Purpose / Goal
Reviews curriculum adoption recommendations to ensure they comply with the state's guidelines for eliminating bias, and forwards approved materials to the School Board for formal adoption.
District-wide representation from principals, teachers, instructional coaches, and parents.
How are members selected?
Continue from year to year. Replaced as needed.
Review and discuss curriculum recommendations.
Member Names & assignments
- Rob Cline - Middle School Principal
- Gracie Helm - Elementary Assistant Principal
- Alex Rosenfield - High School Teacher
- Jana Sutton - Elementary Teacher
- Tim Sheppard - Elementary Principal
- Leslie Peterson - Elementary Instructional Coach
- Sandra Lancaster - Middle School Librarian
- Stacy Moody - Middle School Teacher
- Meilyn Ivy - Parent
- Kerin Keys - Parent
Group meeting dates 2017-18
April 10, 2018 - Notes