Welcome to the Wenatchee School District Communication Hub!
The Communication Hub was created by our District Learning Team, to provide broader access to committee conversations taking place about topics important to students, staff, administrators, parents, and community members.
- District Learning Team - To provide opportunities to model and support a culture of collaboration where all stakeholders are engaged in building a system focused on continuous improvement of the learning system.
- Focused Improvement Team - District & building administrators and union leaders, focus on listening and learning together primarily to program/policy/operational issues experienced by staff members in the field in order to make adjustments that optimize use of time and resources.
- Technology Planning Committee - This group will meet again in 2018-2019 to create our next three year plan. The information linked here is from the last time we did our plan in 2015-2016
- Social Emotional Learning Committee - Create an integrated (into academics), systemic (happening with integrity throughout the system), Multi-tiered (Tier 1 – 3) and comprehensive (from classroom to community) approach to Social Emotional Learning, throughout our K-12 system.
- Learning and Teaching Teams
- Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS) Team - Monitor and support implementation at all schools and enable long-term sustainability.
- Assessment Committee - Review, improve, communicate district assessment system
- Professional Learning Design Team - Identify, develop, monitor professional learning opportunities in support of district initiatives for certificated staff