Focused Improvement Team
Standing or Ad Hoc
Facilitators and dates are standing, topics and attendees are ad hoc
Depending on topic
May vary depending on topic
Purpose / Goal
District & building administrators and union leaders, focus on listening and learning together primarily to program/policy/operational issues experienced by staff members in the field in order to make adjustments that optimize use of time and resources.
District administrators who oversee departments with direct impact on agenda topics such as operational departments, teaching and learning, such as curriculum & instruction, professional development, evaluation, citizenship/behavior programs, special education, special programs, bilingual education, reading intervention, instructional technology, etc.
Union leaders in positions to collect staff educator input, and educators staff members directly involved with topics discussed
How are members selected?
By virtue of their connection with the issues being discussed.
Serve as individuals, and solicit input prior to meetings.
Member Names & assignments
- Standing Members
- Cabinet Members
- Bargaining Unit Presidents
- Ad Hoc members:
- Director of Special Programs
- Asst Director of Special Programs
- Director of Special Education
- Director of Instructional Technology
- Assistant Director of PBIS
- WenEA Executive Board Members
- WenEA Bargaining Team Members
- Educators with direct experience with
- Issues/topics being discussed