Learning and Teaching 6th - 8th Science Adoption
Standing or Ad Hoc
2016 -17, One Year Only
Jodi Smith Payne
Purpose / Goal
Review Science programs to determine quality and best fit for possible curriculum adoption to occur in Spring 2017.
Teachers, Science Facilitator, and Director of Curriculum & Instruction.
How are members selected?
Teachers who serve are stakeholders as they teach the Content Area (Science); Members are also selected based on availability to attend meetings; and recommended by principals. District-wide representation needed from all schools; Representation needed from each grade level that will use the adopted materials; and Representation from district level.
Members represent their building Science departments.
Member Names & assignments
- Greg Simmons – Pioneer MS
- Noni Clark – Foothills MS
- Sally Knipfer – Pioneer MS
- Todd Jensen – Foothills MS
- Tovah Parsons – Orchard MS
- Alison Haug – Orchard MS
- Erica Wilson – Pioneer MS
- Jenaia Narte – Pioneer MS
- Beth Hammerberg – Orchard MS
- Carolyn Dotter - Pioneer MS
- Jenelle Bailey – Foothills MS
- Susie Choman – Pioneer MS
- Graham Stansbery – Wenatchee High School
- Cesar Mendoza - Wenatchee High School
- Mark Haugen – Wenatchee High School
- Tara Janet – Wenatchee High School
- Jill Fineis, K-8 Science Coordinator
- Sarah Hanchey, Director of Curriculum & Instruction
Group meeting dates 2017-18