Division of Development Disabilities - working with students with disabilities
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation - working with students and adults to develop vocational skills necessary for the work place.
- OSPI PARENT AND COMMUNITY LIAISON
- PARENTS HELPING PARENTS
Support group: 663-0034
- PARENT TO PARENT OF CHELAN-DOUGLAS COUNTIES
- THE BRAVE WARRIOR PROJECT
Respite Program, Planned TEMPORARY care for a child with UNIQUE caregiving needs to provide relief for their usual caregiver for a period of time.
UW TRAINING VIDEOS
- WENATCHEE SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT GROUP - Connect to our private Facebook group by sending an email to us.
- RECORDS REQUEST - Please email specialeducationrecords@wenatc
heeschools.org for records request.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD HAS A DISABILITY (REFERRAL PACKET)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.